Feb 23, 2013 | 11:00AM - 04:00PM
Celebrate Chinese New Year: Year of the Serpent!
Sponsored by the Center for Integrated Medicine and the Asian Cultural Society.
Where: Rawhide Baseball Park, Hall of Fame
Located at Giddings and Center * Visalia * Free parking
- Chinese New Year Customs and Symbolism, Philosophy and History
- Chinese Cultural Arts Booths: * Silk * Chinese Clothing * Paintings and Home Decor.
- Educational Booths Designed for Students and Teachers: Treasure Hunt with Prizes.
- Cultural Performances: * Stand Up Comedy * Folk Songs & Dance * Dragon Parade * Kung Fu and Much More!!!
Tickets can be Purchased for:
* Chopsticks Picking-Up Bean Contest * Lion Dance * Chinese Calligraphy * Origami Paper Folding * Tea Tasting * Chinese New Year Holiday Food * Tricky Trade Auction (Unique Prizes from China) * Lantern Making.
Admission: $5 per person, kids 5 & under free!
Buy 4 admission Tickets at Regular Price, and get 1 FREE.
On All Advance Tickets Purchased by: Feb. 8th
For more information Contact: Center for Integrated Medicine
559-625-4246 or visit : www.allholisticmed.com
Check our website for our: Kids Coloring Contest and Special Event Information.
All proceeds from this celebration will help off-set the cost of this event. We greatly appreciate your support and participation at this event. Supported by a grant from the Visalia community Arts.