Feb 23, 2013 | 11:00AM - 04:00PM
Celebrate Chinese New Year; the Year of the Serpent.
Sponsored by the Center for Integrated Medicine and the Asian Cultural Society. .
Where: Rawhide Baseball Park, Hall of Fame
located at Giddings and Center * Visalia * Free parking
- Chinese New Year Customs and Symbolism, Philosophy & History.
- Chinese Cultural Art Booths: * Silk * Chinese Clothing * Paintings and Home Decor.
- Educational Booths Designed for Students and Teachers: * Treasure Hunt with Prizes
- Cultural Performances: * Stand Up Comedy * Folk Songs and Dance * Dragon Parade * Kung Fu and Much More!
Tickets can be Purchased for:
* Chopsticks Picking-Up Bean Contest * Lion Dance * Chinese Calligraphy *
Origami Paper Folding * Tea Tasting * Chinese New Year Holiday Food * Tricky Trade Auction (Unique Prizes from China) * Lantern Making.
Buy 4 Admission Tickets at Regular Price, and get 1 ticket FREE.
On all Advance Tickets Purchased by: Feb 8th.
For more information contact: Center for Integrated Medicine
559-625-4246 or visit: www.allholisticmed.com
Check our Website for our: Kids coloring contest and special event information.
All proceeds from this celebration will help off-set the cost of this event. We greatly appreciate your support and participation at this event. Supported by a grant from Visalia Community Arts.